Sample guide for running social media contests to increase engagement with Toolkit campaigns.
Welcome to the Gordie Center's Prevention Toolkit!
Our Toolkit provides a series of harm reduction Instagram posts, infographics, program guides and resources, and short videos that meet students where they are to help them protect the things they value.
Please download and use these free resources, and be sure to tag the Gordie Center!
Permission is granted to copy and distribute materials in the Gordie Center Prevention Toolkit in any medium or format in unadapted/unaltered/unedited form only, for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as Gordie Center logos are not removed.
See our student-developed guide to social media contests to create greater engagement. We also offer virtual 1-hour presentations and training for a fee.
You can sort the tools in the Toolkit by topic, content type, and audience!
- Topic:GeneralFormat:Program GuideAudience:Faculty & Staff, Students
- ImageTopic:Alcohol, GORDIEday, HazingFormat:Program GuideAudience:Faculty & Staff, Students
Educate your peers about alcohol and hazing on National GORDIEday using this National GORDIEday PowerPoint presentation.
- ImageTopic:Alcohol, General, GORDIEday, HazingFormat:FlyerAudience:Students
Teaser flyer and reveal flyer to pique interest in learning more about Gordie and National GORDIEday.
- ImageTopic:Alcohol, General, GORDIEday, HazingFormat:FlyerAudience:Faculty & Staff, Students, Parents
#RememberGordie Kindness Card to use during an Acts of Kindness Campaign. Share Gordie's lifesaving message with an act of kindness!
- ImageTopic:Alcohol, GORDIEdayFormat:FlyerAudience:Students
Information and signature sheets for running a GORDIEpledge to Check pledge drive.
Instagram campaign to educate on alcohol safety during Spring Break.
- ImageTopic:Alcohol, GeneralFormat:Audience:Students
Instagram campaign to provide safety reminders for Spring Break.
Instagram campaign for spring break to educate about situational tolerance.