The Gordie Center strives to provide information and resources on alcohol education and hazing prevention. Share Gordie's lifesaving message by taking these resources back to your campus or community.
The following educational materials are available for purchase, and can be used in a stand-alone campaign (such as GORDIEday), or as a complement to programming already in place on your campus or in your community.
- HAZE: The Movie, a documentary of Gordie's story interwoven with experts on hazing and alcohol overdose (new edit available for pre-order now with a release date of 2/22/2018!)
- GORDIEcheck BAC cards, evidence-informed, student-tested BAC cards
- Student-Athlete BAC Cards, evidence-informed BAC cards designed for student-athletes
- GORDIEposters, in 6 different 11"x7" designs
- GORDIEcling, a vinyl static mirror cling available in 3"x5" and 4"x6"
- GORDIEmagnet, a 4"x4" magnet displaying the signs of alcohol overdose (PUBS)
- GORDIEkoozie, an insulating foam sleeve with the signs of alcohol overdose (PUBS)
- GORDIEbrochure, a FREE printable brochure that provides safer drinking guidelines
Some of our materials, such as the GORDIEcheck BAC cards, posters, mirror clings, brochures, and cups, can be customized with your logo! Please see our GORDIEstore flyers below (including packages and customization), and download our GORDIEstore Flyer to print. If you have questions about a custom order or want more information about any of our products, please contact us.